PARTICIPATE IN THE U.S. CONGREGATIONAL LIFE SURVEY
We invite you to participate in the U.S. Congregational Life Survey — an opportunity to take your congregation’s picture and learn more about your congregation’s strengths. Answers to some of the most common questions about this survey are provided in the list below. (See sample survey)
Please contact us regarding other questions we have available as well as how you sign-up. If you need more information, visit the Contact Us page and give us a call or send us an email.
INSTRUCTIONS: Click on each question to view the answer.
- Why take a picture of your congregation?
- Why use the U.S. Congregational Life Survey?
- What do pastors say about the U.S. Congregational Life Survey?
- Who has already taken the U.S. Congregational Life Survey?
- What is on the survey?
- Is this a way to evaluate the pastor?
- Is this a test? Are there “right answers”?
- Who will see our answers?
- How should we give the survey? We can’t afford to mail it to every member?
- Who should participate?
- How much time will this require?
- How can we fit it in our worship service?
- When should we conduct the survey?
- What will we get when we participate?
- What will this cost?
- What is U.S. Congregations?